What’s Your Vision of Utopia?
Tucker Publishing Group is partnering with Historic New Harmony to design and produce a special photo book for the town’s Bicentennial. In conjunction with this project, we are happy to announce a photo contest! If you have shot photography that honors the beauty of New Harmony — such as nature, arts, celebrations, seasons, or architecture — we want to see them!
Upload your entries via the form below by February 7.
The winning photo(s) will be published in the book, expected to be released March 2014. Images can also be emailed directly to email@example.com.
Rules and Guidelines:
• Photos must be high resolution (minimum 300 dpi) and submitted in JPG format.
• Contest is open to anyone, regardless of age. There is no limit to the number of photos you submit.
• Please include details about the photo with your submissions — location, date, etc.
• Only original photographs will be accepted. Please do not submit photos with watermarks.
• Personal details will not be shared or used except for any purposes within the context of the contest.
• By uploading a photo, you grant us rights to future use of the image.
• Submissions may be used to publicize the book or in future New Harmony advertising.