Vote for the Best of Evansville – your opportunity to name the best of the best in Evansville!
The tenth annual Best of Evansville competition is your chance to vote for your favorites. So, what people, places, and restaurants really stand out to you? Best of Evansville winners are decided strictly by our readers’ votes and will be announced in the annual Best of Evansville issue – January/February 2011.
(Voting is over Friday, October 29, 2010)
• Only one ballot per person.
• Must be at least 14 years old to enter.
• Ballots must be signed and include a phone number and/or e-mail address to be eligible.
• Only original ballots accepted – no copies or faxes.
• You must complete at least 20 categories to be eligible.
• Ballots are the property of Tucker Publishing Group.
Tucker Publishing Group reserves the right to disqualify any ballot considered to be stuffed.
Special note to local businesses:
You are welcome to encourage your customers to vote for your business through in-store signage (available through Evansville Living magazine), e-mail blasts, advertising, newsletters, or word-of-mouth. However, mass distribution of actual or copied ballots will be considered ballot stuffing, and if verified, the business will be disqualified.