Vote for the Best of Evansville! Tell us the latest and greatest the city has to offer! The 16th annual Best of Evansville competition is your chance to vote for your favorites. So, what people and places stand out to you?
If you’d rather send in a paper ballot, turn to page 48 of the September/October 2016 issue of Evansville Living.
• Only one ballot per person may be submitted.
• Must be at least 14 years old to enter.
• You must complete at least 15 categories to be eligible.
• Voting ends Monday, October 31, 2016.
• Ballots must include a phone number and/or email address to be eligible.
This year we have prizes for lucky voters whose ballot will be randomly selected when voting ends. Items include the following:
• Prize package from Lea Matthews
• Free rounds of mini-golf at Walther’s Golf and Fun
• Gift basket from Just Rennie’s Cookies
Special note to local businesses:
You are welcome to encourage your customers to vote for your business through in-store signage, email blasts, advertising, newsletters, or word-of-mouth. Tucker Publishing Group reserves the right to disqualify any ballot considered to be stuffed.
This Year’s Categories:
• Best Place for a Cup of Coffee
• Best Pizza
• Best Food Truck
• Best New Restaurant
• Best Tri-State Winery
• Best Caterer
• Best Workday Lunch Spot
• Best BBQ
• Best Local Beer
• Best Bar
• Best Burger
• Best Bakery
• Best Place for Spa Services
• Best Place for a Child’s Birthday Party
• Best Place to Camp
• Best Live Music Venue
• Best Local Community Advocate
• Best Fitness Instructor/Personal Trainer
• Best Local Artisan or Craftsman
• Best Local Band
• Best Landscaper
• Best Radio Personality
• Best TV Personality
• Best Massage Therapist
• Best Community Leader
• Best Golf Course
• Best Place to Take a Visitor
• Best Running/Walking Event
• Best Public Park
• Best Outdoor Festival
• Best Boutique Store for Kids
• Best Home Accessories Boutique
• Best Hotel
• Best Place for a Men’s Haircut
• Best Antique/Vintage Store
• Best Local Travel Agency
• Best Place to Buy Jewelry
ALSO — Come up with your OWN category, and your pick for its winner! Vote now.