The Indiana Department of Health reports that 80,832 Vanderburgh County residents have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of July 7. To help boost the area’s vaccination rate closer to 100 percent, the Vanderburgh County Health Department and the City of Evansville have been sending a METS mobile clinic into local neighborhoods this summer.
New vaccination locations have been established for the months of July and August, and the mobile clinic will also appear at a few events this summer. More information is available by calling the health department at (812) 435-2400 or visiting it online at vanderburghhealth.org.
Visit the mobile vaccine clinic at these locations:
Tuesdays, July 6-Aug. 24
• 8:30 a.m.-noon — Ruler Foods, 4624 N. First Ave.
• 12:30-3:30 p.m. — Simpson’s Grocery, 1365 Covert Ave.
Thursdays, July 8-Aug. 26
• 8:30 a.m.-noon — across from Lincoln School, 670 Lincoln Ave.
• 12:30-3:30 p.m. — Economy Grocery, 1200 N. Fulton Ave.
Saturday, July 17
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m. — Vanderburgh Humane Society, 400 Millner Industrial Drive
Sunday, Aug. 29
• 11 a.m.-3 p.m. — Hola Latino Festival at Bosse Field, 23 Don Mattingly Way