We want to test your River City knowledge! The following is a collection of questions from River City Trivia, a game made in the 1980s to celebrate Evansville’s rich and varied heritage. How much do you know about Evansville?
• What West Side community was annexed by the city in 1857?
• What is the largest street in Evansville?
• What were the first two animals to be part of Mesker Zoo?
• What Catholic Church on the West Side has twin steeples?
• Where was Evansville’s only rollercoaster located?
Follow us on Facebook and message us your answers to the above questions for a chance to win a FREE Tucker Publishing Group mug and one-year subscription to the magazine. Answers must be submitted by 5 p.m. Friday, Jan. 8. We will reveal the answers and winner on our Facebook page on Monday!