Vote for the Best of Evansville! Tell us the latest and greatest the city has to offer! The 17th annual Best of Evansville competition is your chance to vote for your favorites. So, what people and places stand out to you?
If you’d rather send in a paper ballot, turn to page 17 of the September/October 2017 issue of Evansville Living.
• Only one ballot per person may be submitted.
• Must be at least 14 years old to enter.
• You must complete at least 15 categories to be eligible.
• Voting ends Tuesday, October 31, 2017.
• Ballots must include a phone number and/or email address to be eligible.
This year we have prizes for lucky voters whose ballot will be randomly selected when voting ends. Items include the following:
• Gift Card from BRU Burger Bar
• Prize package from Walther’s Golf and Fun
• Gift basket from River City Mercantile & Coffee Co.
Special note to local businesses:
You are welcome to encourage your customers to vote for your business through in-store signage, email blasts, advertising, newsletters, or word-of-mouth. Tucker Publishing Group reserves the right to disqualify any ballot considered to be stuffed.
This Year’s Categories:
• Best Restaurant with a View
• Best Place for Sushi
• Best Restaurant for Dessert
• Best Local Tavern
• Best New Restaurant
• Best Ice Cream
• Best Restaurant Service
• Best Local Winery
• Best Coffee Shop
• Best Grocery Store
• Best Place to Get a Steak
• Best Stromboli
• Best Bar Bourbon Selection
• Best Gift Shop
• Best Venue to Get Married
• Best Ladies Boutique
• Best Place to Buy Eyewear
• Best Place to Buy Local Artwork
• Best Regional Destination
• Best Person to Liven Up a Party
• Best Local Artisan
• Best Community Cheerleader
• Best Chef
• Best Photographer
• Best Radio Station
• Best Local Club/Group
• Best Local Run
• Best Charitable Event
• Best Park for a Picnic
• Best Fitness Facility/Gym
• Best Day Spa
• Best Hotel
• Best Shop for Special Jewelry
• Best Place to Pamper Your Pet
ALSO — Come up with your OWN category, and your pick for its winner! Vote now.