First, The Meats:
• Try four mouthwatering recipes at your next cookout.
• Become an expert on ribs with Jim Johnson.
• Learn the best way to build your own burger from Bassemier’s Grill Supply Co. chef Jeff Raymond.
• Don’t skip out on your sides, especially the Midwest’s staple, Silver Queen sweet corn.
• Cool off with Sande Thomas’ recipe for watermelon gazpacho.
• It’s all about the seasonings. Try these locally made options.
On The Cover:
Seasoned with salt and seared to perfection on a Big Green Egg by chef Jeff Raymond, these show-stopping tomahawk steaks were a highlight of our photo shoot at Bassemier’s Grilling Supply Co. and are sure to be the piece de resistance of your next cookout.